Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 6:26 AM
It's all good all right

Hello blogger.I'm updating my almost-dead-blog (or maybe it's already dead).Look,I will reactive it okay?my blog is alive now wohoooo :D I'm so sorry for being a monthly blogger due to laziness and most importantly,sis uses the com all the time and i'm tired of waiting so i just didn't use.Okay i'm gonna start writing now.

Last Thursday

We have games at school and it was really FUN! I played passing getah using straw,with su jun,jai hui,amanda and lo synne as well.yaaaay fun wohoooo! and Kham was stunning and sexaaay hahahahahaha.we dressed him with a mini skirt and fake boobs :D that was really funny and we all were rolling on floor laugh out loud bahahahaha.I love my class so much :)
After that,su jun,jai hui,crystal,sis and me went to Suria as it was su jun's birthday.we have movie and it was just okay okay.we are stupid and crazy that time :D


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Last Saturday

It was beach outing! yay crazy shooting there ;D celebrated dorathy's early birthday,HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DORATHY! :D So they brought along volleyball and they played it there while sis,vivian and me played at the beach and keep shooting :) after awhile,su jun came and we played together.man,she's crazy(as usual) lo&lim li hang threw sand at everyone and i was one of the victim,but it was fuuuuun though :D Then we went to first beach after everyone done changing.We watched sunset too.unfortunately,my cam was out of battery so yeah.but vivian did shoot the sunset scene :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday

Went to Tzu Chi to have 慈少结业典礼.I didn't get on stage to have performance because i didn't go for rehearsal.So,I sit with cheryl during the event.Those kids were soooooooooooo cuuuuuute when they were dancing :D Oh and the food were nice! (well tzu chi's food is always nice) but i like that day's food,egg tart! hahaha :D The event was nice,because the kidsssss,sooooo cute ;p

Then went city mall.I have Veda Blue ice cream yay! I ordered Passion Fruit Yoghurt ice cream.omgggg it's truly scrumptious!ahhhhhhhh make me hungry now.Veda Blue's yoghurt ice cream is really nice,go and try! :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

**

Today school was soo less people(i mean my class) just 20 person.we had jejak alam.It was fun!we keep running :D our group was the fastest yay!

I'm reaaaaaaaaaally lazy to go to school but i can't skip cause i've absent 2 days.ahhhhhhh :( Well,I have to off now,this post use my whole day to finish lol.actually i haven't upload all the pictures,maybe i'll upload them next time.bye and goodnight :)


The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.