Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
Time To Fly

HEEEEEEEYYYYYY! so sorry for such a loooooooooooooong time didn't update :/ :/ yeah my blog is dead,and spider web is growing,i know i know.it's just because I don't really get the chance to use comp (usually my sis use this,or mom don't allow)
Hmmmmm..whr should I start? oh yeah there's 3 hongkee stay at my house last week.they're funny and crazy! hahaha :D they backed HK this Monday.Oh man,i miss them :(and and one of them have DSLR! EOS 550D! ahhhhhhhhh! my crave man! and i go play hahahahahaha :D I'M GONNA GET IT SOON,AFTER PMR (i think) ;D ;D oh i can't wait!PMR fast fast finish pleaseeeeee :3

***

Hang out with Seymond last Sunday and it was reaaaaaaaally FUN! especially at my home,we are crazy taking picture :D :D
SEYMOND,i'm gonna miss you really really reaaaaaally badly :'(




-

Oh and I have a new hair cut last Saturday.It look good after cutting but the next day i wash my hair it's like BOOM! not straight anymore :@ and kind of short :@! ahhhh i miss my hair man :(


Excel is over today.2 exams to go,Percubaan 1 and PMR!!! omg left 60 days to PMR! :X :X ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know my result now is not good enough to get into S1 and i know i should better study veeeeeery hard to get good result in PMR.But when i open my books and look at the words I just feel like sleeping! HELP?!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEE???LEONG SIN YEE GIVE ME YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh i'm really stressed-out now :X! (i wish PMR is over now)



Oh well,stop here then.hey LEONG SIN YEE,I updated :p BYE
The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.