Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 5:47 PM
Take to the sky

Hello blogger!I'm back :p Exam's over,PMR's over! oh yeah SCREAM :D
well then I can online the whole day updating blog,tumblr-ing,rebloging! wooooohoooooooooo GREAT!

These 2 days at school is completely suck.We forced to stay at the effin' hot dewan for the whole day and we are not allowed to step out of it,it's like we had been grounded.wtf.hey PMR's over and can't we just relax and stay in our own classroom and have fun with our classmates?we have to hear those teachers shouting and scolding and they repeat the same thing everyday at the dewan.I'm sooooooooooo tired of it.I hate this school.

Okay then,forget about it.I won't make it ruin my day ;p So i'm watching Vampire Diaries lately as Su Jun lend me the CD :D it's amazing!Stefan's HOT! scream :D Damon's hot too,but he's mean.I'm obsessed with them :D

well uhm,Idk what to say already.okay i'll just go and find a blogskin to change cause this blog is like,dead.i want a new one.bye now :)
The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.