Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 8:13 PM
INSPIRATION

HEY! it's holiday.stucked at home all the time :) watched drama :D this drama inspire me :) :)

AND last saturday went Suria for movieeeeee! :D WITH VANESSAAAAA!YEAH!THAT'S GREAT SHE CAN OUT (she can't always out,so yeah :D) well with jonathan somemore :) At first kwan going too but due to transport problem,she can't go *sigh! :( watched AVATAR-3D! ;D wohoooooooo awesome ;)

HMMM what else shall i say....oh yeah! teacher's wedding! :D we do a card for teacher,four of us ;P

AND SHOW LO! OMG I GET CRAZY OH THAT TIME! :D :D :D HE'S PERFECT ;)

:D

SURIA:


TEACHER's WEDDING:

bro backed thursday :D I got my eclipse! :D but mummy not allow me read,she want me read text book :/
P/S: a super-rojak-post this,just wanna reactive my blog bah you know,enjoy the pics :) and gonna change the blogskin when i found a nice one,finding :)

BYE.

The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.