Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
wrong direction



It's exam,and that's the reason why i didn't update this blog.busy for exam,LAST MINUTE.hah! i hate that.i hate myself for being this always.

So,this exam is so hard (every subject) and for sure I know I won't get A,not even one.and maybe fail.i'm seriously dead.

Today we have science1 & 2 and PJK.We doesn't even care the PJK,you know,who cares? :D So as usual,Ho Gen Loon done his paper before the question paper give to us.hah! and we are so noisy during the exam.lmao,so funny them.Then I play Tuen Kai's spec hahahahahahh,stupid yet fun :D Pn.Yap 监考 us during Geography,hahaha so funny.why?haha you know larh :D
"你是不是考试考到神经 oh? 你有没有正常过" ROFLOL.this make me laughing non-stop.HAHAHA he's abnormal all the time :D

-

Wednesday Vanessa & Kwan follow me back home.at home chit-chat & play,fun! xiao pi arh?! hahahaha :D after that tuition :)

-

Heard something from them that day.I was shocked when I hear that.wondering what's the reason.
Nothing last forever,and now forever is over.
The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.