Information
Your blog information.
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.


✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 7:56 PM

Hey Hey Hey! I should be update my blog after back frm Kundasang (Sunday).But I nt really gt mood to do that.I'm lazy!haha =S

Ok,let's talk abt my holiday.Went Kundasang with family at Saturday.2 days 1 night.We live at Pine Resort.4 family go.We went thr chit chat,play,and eat! haha :D Mummy's friend bring many children.lol.We went Kinabalu Park.At night,cousins play dota == Bro play psp.Mummy chit chat with her friend.arghhh.boring!Since me and sis had nth to do,we watch movie.We watch Underworld 1.I know it was a 2003 d movie larh.But I haven watch,so me and sis watch it.Quite nice one.But went we watch till half,mummy call us go sleep cause its already 11.50 something.Haih.I haven watch the ending :(
Kundasang Day 2
Wake up at 8am something? Hmm...I'm nt really sure the time larh.haha.silly :P Then we went eat breakfast at the restaurant.The food was just okok larh.lol.Then we walk around.When 11am something,we check out.Then went eat lunch.The food was so expensive larh == After that then back kk :)
My holiday was so boring! :( Yesterday went eng tuition at 9am.Just a few ppl go.And sis found the song that we want sing at oral test d.Our eng oral test is to sing a abt friendship d song.The song name "True Friend" by Miley Cyrus.Nice song!I love it ;D You're a true friend.you're a true friend.you're a true friend.haha xD


We sign our cards and letters BFF(Best Friend Forever)
You\'ve got a million ways to make me laugh
You\'re looking out for me
You\'ve got my back
It\'s so good to have you around




♥Love
The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you.